There are many benefits to using video in education as shown in several decades of research. Many authors have described the transformative way video can impact on teaching and learning and encourages teachers to consider the flipped classroom model where learners can digest lecture content at their pace and explore content more deeply during class time.
Facilitating thinking and problem solving
Inspiring and engaging studentsIncreasing student motivation
- Enhancing learning experience
- Developingtential for deeper learning of the subject development potential for deeper learning of the subject development potential for deeper learning of the subject development of learner autonomy
- Enhancing team working and communication skills
- Learning resources for future cohorts to use
In this section, students have designed and created video tutorials about Solving equations and System resolution. It's really useful to memorize de procedure, as they learn at the same time they create the videos.
You can use this technique in any mathematical topic you want.
Some interesting links:
- Simple tools to create Video Tutorials
- Khan Academy: The Khan Academy is a non-profit educational organization that provides free video tutorials and interactive exercises.
- VideoPad: editor de video